- > English
- > News
- > Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- > Outpatient Consultations: Request for Your Cooperation in Taking Measures to Prevent COVID-19
Outpatient Consultations: Request for Your Cooperation in Taking Measures to Prevent COVID-19
Advance Notice for Outpatient Consultations and Appointments
If any of the following applies to a patient scheduled for an outpatient consultation at NCCHD, please contact us by phone（03−3416−0181） in advance. In some cases, the patient may not be able to be seen.
＜Please confirm the following＞
- Patients with symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, abnormal taste or sense of smell, diarrhea, or vomiting within the past 7 days
- Patients who have traveled or resided abroad within the past 10 days, or who have not yet passed the "waiting period" set by the government
- Patients who have a history*1 of contact with patients (including suspected patients) infected with COVID-19 within the past 7 days, either by themselves or by persons living with them, if the patient has been tested for COVID-19 (including waiting for the results)*2
*1 : For example, if the patient's sibling has tested positive in the patient's school, the family member living with the patient is not allowed to accompany the patient.
*2 : If the patient was given a test under circumstances where infection with COVID-19 is not suspected (e.g., a test conducted under company policy) and the test was negative, the patient is allowed to accompany.
- Those who have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, abnormal taste or sense of smell, diarrhea, or vomiting in the past 7 days in the person living with you or with whom you had contact.
※Please be sure to wear a non-woven mask when visiting the outpatient consultations.
Restrictions on the Number of Accompanying Persons During Outpatient Consultations
|Number of Accompanying Persons for Outpatient Consultations|
|Pediatric outpatients||Up to 2 persons
*Please do not bring anyone under 15 years old.
|Perinatal outpatient||1 person in principle|
|Emergency Outpatient Unit||1 person in principle|
※Please note that the person who applies to the above-mentioned confirmation items is not allowed to accompany patients.
Opening Hours of the Hospital
|West Main Entrance||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|North Entrance||Closed (all days)|