For all buses please alight at the National Center for Child Health and Development (NCCHD) bus stop, located outside of the center.
- From Seijiougakuenmae Sta., 10 minutes by Odakyu and Tokyu buses.
Takebuses bound either for Shibuya Sta. South Exit from stop No. 2; or Yoga Sta.,
Todoroki Bus Sta., Toritsu University North Exit, Tsurumaki Bus Center from stop No. 1
- From Yoga Sta., Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, 15 minutes by bus.
Take the Seijougakuenmae Sta. bound bus from Bus Terminal 3
- From Futakotamagawa Sta., Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, 25 minutes by bus.
Take the NCCHD-bound bus from Bus Terminal 4
- From Shibuya Sta., 40 minutes by bus
Take Odakyu Buses bound either for Chufo Sta., from stop No.3, or Seijougakuenmae Sta. West Exit from stop No.0
Take the Tokyu Bus bound for Seijougakuenmae Sta. West Exit, from Shibuya Station West Exit Bus Terminal
※For specific route details, please enquire at each respective company.
Taxi / Walking
- From Seijougakuenmae Sta., 5 minutes by taxi.
- From Soshigayaookura Sta., 15 minutes on foot.
- Please find car parking fees below
|Outpatients and attendants||Up to 3 hours 100 yen||Every subsequent hour 100 yen|
|Families of inpatients||Up to 3 hours Free||Every subsequent hour 100 yen|
|Families of inpatients||Fixed 1 day 300 yen||Every subsequent hour 100 yen|
|Visitors||Up to 1 hour 100 yen||Every subsequent hour 100 yen|
|Otheers||Up to 1 hour 600 yen||Every subsequent 30 minutes 300 yen|