- > English
- > Patients & Families
- > Hospital Introduction
- > Hospital Divisions
- > Center for Maternal-Fetal
- > Division of Women’s Health and Reproductive Endocrinology
Division of Women’s Health and Reproductive Endocrinology
Our mission is to provide high-quality clinical care to women of reproductive age through a comprehensive understanding of and contribution to the latest developments in women’s health research.
We provide medical services by appointment only. We also treat adolescent women on a case-by-case basis.
Diagnosis and treatment policy
From adolescence through to pre-menopause, women’s reproductive organs undergo many natural changes through the life stages of puberty, pregnancy, and aging. Disease can also affect women’s reproductive health. We provide individualized care based on medical evidence and standards.
Memberships with Boards of Medical Specialties
- Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Japan Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Japanese Breast Society for Gynecologists and Obstetricians
- Abnormal menstrual periods
- Dysfunction of reproductive endocrine system
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic pelvic pain (CPP)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Uterine myoma (fibroids)
- Secondary examination for abnormal Pap smear result
- Ovarian masses